Access your accounts anytime with your JVB VISA® Debit Card*, accepted wherever you see the VISA® logo and at ATMs!
- Make purchases wherever VISA® is accepted
- Make deposits at our ATMs any time of day
- ATM Standard Limit Cash Withdrawal of $550; Point of Sale Purchase Standard Limit of $1,700
- Get cash back with a purchase at any VISA® merchant.
- All JVB Debit Card transactions appear on your monthly bank statement.
- All JVB idLOCK PLUS checking accounts include 4 free non-JVB ATM transactions monthly. Choose a surcharge-free non-JVB ATM (such as those found at Sheetz® stores) and your 4 transactions will be completely without ATM fees! Find out more about idLOCK PLUS
*NOTE: Certain restrictions apply to Money Market and Savings Accounts
New in 2019: Savings Made Simple - Swipe your debit card and add to your savings. Learn how it works and enroll today!
JVB's Purchase Rewards program lets JVB checking account customers earn cash back on debit card purchases with no points, no coupons and no hassle. Purchase Rewards is an easy way to earn extra cash by doing what you are already doing. If you have a JVB checking account, a JVB VISA® Debit Card, and are registered for JVB Online Banking, you are enrolled. Just check your online account history and activate offers from participating shops and restaurants. When you shop at those merchants and use your JVB VISA® Debit Card to pay, you will accumulate cash rewards that will be deposited to your JVB checking account once a month!
Change your PIN at any JVB ATM
No envelope or deposit slip required at our Mt. View (Mifflintown), Water Street (Lewistown), or Burnham ATMs. Receipts provide images of your deposited items.
Deposit by envelope at our Millerstown, McAlisterville, Richfield, Port Royal, Gardenview (Reedsville) ATMs.
SECURITY FOR YOUR DEBIT CARD
- JVB VISA® Debit Card customers are protected from debit card fraud by a powerful fraud detection/prevention system known as SecurLOCK Communicate. This system is designed to recognize potentially fraudulent debit card transactions based on individual cardholder behavior, transactional data, credit/debit modeling techniques and other fraud analytical strategies. SecurLOCK Communicate delivers one of the most powerful resources against fraud available. The system recognizes specific fraud patterns, determines risk levels on transactions, and initiates communication with our customer when a transaction fits the description of suspicious activity.
- Greater peace of mind is yours knowing SecurLOCK Communicate is guarding your card transactions. Learn more about SecurLOCK Communicate in our Debit Card Security Section.
- Traveling with your debit card? Call or email our e-banking department before you head out of state or out of the country so that SecurLOCK Communicate can be adjusted to accommodate your plans. Call 855-582-5101 or 717-436-3214. Email: email@example.com.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR DEBIT CARD TRANSACTIONS
- ATM and everyday debit card transactions are regulated differently than checks, ACH (Automated Clearing House) transactions, online bill payments and previously authorized recurring debit card transactions. The Juniata Valley Bank Courtesy Overdraft service cannot be applied to ATM and everyday debit card transactions without customer consent. For more information about this, please see our Courtesy Services Page.
JVB Credit Card
Your life. Your choice.
Earn more rewards for all your everyday purchases.1
Apply Online Today for a
Simply Rewards™ Visa® Credit Card
3x the points
Restaurants and Fast Food
1x the points
All other purchases APPLY NOW
We make it easy to redeem
Access your account to see how many points you’ve earned through online banking or your monthly statement at www.cardcenterdirect.com.
Redeem your reward points for Account Credits, Gift Cards, Travel, Entertainment and more.1
Additional Visa Benefits
Visa’s Zero Liability Policy means your won’t be held responsible for any unauthorized charges made with your card or account information.2
Including auto rental coverage, emergency cash, travel/emergency assistance, warranty manager and more.3
Online Credit Card Control
View transactions, pay bills and track expenses. Includes eStatements with 18 months of history.
Learn more about our competitive rates and fees (scroll to bottom for rates and fees).
Cardholder Self-Service Contacts
Online Account Access: www.cardcenterdirect.com
Rewards Points Redemption: www.cardcenterdirect.com
Customer Service: 1.800.821.5184
Cards issued by UMB Bank, n.a.
1Cardholders earn 3 points per dollar on purchases with MCC codes: 5411 (Grocery Stores), 5541 or 5542 (Gas), 5310 (Discount Stores), 5812 (Restaurants) and 5814 (Fast Food). Cardholders earn 1 point per dollar on all other purchases. See Simply Rewards Rules for details.
2Visa's Zero Liability Policy covers U.S. issued cards only and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions. You must notify your financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult your issuer.
3See the Rewards Rules and Guide to Benefits that accompany your card for details. Certain terms and conditions may apply.